Shoplifting and internal theft threaten every business and increases the costs of nearly every purchase made. Billions of dollars are lost in the United States to these crimes each year.
The Better Business Bureau of Upstate New York is proud to offer
Loss Prevention 411 as a way to help your business
reduce the risk of exposure.
Stop losing profits to theft
- Loss Prevention 411 exposes the problem of occupational theft that exists across industry and business size in an effort to maximize its awareness which leads to deterrence, a culture of honesty, and prevention.
- Loss Prevention 411 is designed to challenge the participants to apply key concepts and strategies to a variety of situations they may experience in the workplace.
Loss Prevention 411 course highlights
- Learn how to recognize workplace theft
- Apply anti-theft strategies presented to any business, small or large
- Get methods you need to offer your employees consistent loss prevention messages
- Easily adapt sample policies and procedures to improve protection for your business
- Gain knowledge of mitigation strategies
- Online course is available 24/7
Training and learning objectives
- Methods of Shoplifting
- Occupational Theft
- Surveillance and Mitigation Techniques
- How and Why Employees Steal
- How Organized Retail Crime works
- Theft detection
- Mitigation Techniques
- Prevention Strategies
BBB Accredited Business and Membership Organizations discounts apply